I’ve found so many great links so far this month, I want to be sure you don’t miss them! I tweeted about these via @LaurieSargent, Nov 1-17, 2011. If you’re on Twitter, you may not have caught them all. (Feel free to re-tweet any you like!) If you’re not on Twitter, these should all be fresh to you.
Be sure you catch the post about family photographer Me Rah Koh on television TODAY (2:00 Central Time), and the one on Operation Christmas Child, so you & your kids can get your box in in time this week to your local drop-off area.
- Your Baby in Pictures: The New Parents’ Guide to Photographing Your Baby’s First Year http://amzn.to/gDbM7d. Be sure to scroll down to Related Media and watch the video! It’s awesome.
- My author & photographer friend, Me Ra Koh will be on the Nate Berkus show http://www.thenateshow.com/ TODAY, Nov. 17, 2011, teaching moms how to take great holiday photos. For your station time/location, click HERE.
Enjoy these links to articles on the topics of: ADOPTION, SCIENCE, CHARITY, CHILD SAFETY, SPORTS, FAMILY AND FAITH: (Click to see full list plus links.)
- Finding God During National Adoption Awareness Month by Dianne Neal Matthews at findinggoddaily.com/2011/11/17/fin…
- Good article for homeschooling kids/parents: Finding God in Mars http://findinggoddaily.com/2011/11/16/finding-god-in-mars/
- Operation Christmas Child is THIS week, Nov 14-21. Pack your shoebox today to bless a child! http://fb.me/1pqIpSYWr Click HERE to find your local drop-off location.
- Amazon link to When a Man You Love Was Abused by CecMurphey http://amzn.to/u06Wtb Helping Him Overcome Childhood Sexual Molestation
- A Penn State Lesson for Parents (by a 27-year veteran of law enforcement) http://menshatteringthesilence.blogspot.com/2011/11/penn-state-lesson-for-parents-dont-get.html
- How Facebook profiles linked with Klout made one family’s children WAY too visible on the web… http://fb.me/SqUV1wlm
SPORTS, FAMILY & FAITH
- Finding God in Tim Tebow findinggoddaily.com/2011/11/10/fin…
- Finding God in Bil Keane and Family Circus http://findinggoddaily.com/2011/11/15/finding-god-in-bil-keane-and-family-circus/
By the way, you might also enjoy my recent blog posts not only here at You Can Too, Mom, but also at Finding God Daily:
Finding God in Small Miracles (October 23, 2011 at FindingGodDaily.com) I believe God cares about the little things in our lives. For many years, I have been finding God in small miracles; results of desperate prayers made during challenging times.When newly married, my husband Gordy and I lived in a drafty two-story rental house . . .
Finding God with Jackie Evancho (October 15, 2011 at FindingGodDaily.com) Originally discovered at age ten on NBC’s America’s Got Talent, Jackie (now age eleven) has since been on Jay Leno and The View. During a recent concert tour, she wowed the audience with her rendition of The Lord’s Prayer, accompanied by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra…
Coming soon: some book reviews on OUTSTANDING parenting books!